Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Delivery
I. Retailers and other non-consumers
Terms and conditions of transport:
CIP in accordance with Incoterms 2010. Carriage and insurance paid to // with the named place of desitination.
• Upon application of the ”CIP” terms, the Seller purchases insurance coverage on behalf of the Buyer. The insurance must have a certain level of insurance protection.
• It is the Seller’s responsibility to arrange the transport to the agreed-upon place. The Seller must inform the Buyer when the goods have been delivered and send an invoice and possibly other documents as agreed upon.
• Risk is transferred to the Buyer as soon as the first carrier has picked up the goods. Goods are most commonly transported in containers.
• It is the Buyer’s responsibility to arrange import of the goods as needed.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
• General terms and conditions of delivery under NL 09.
• Also applicable for delivery outside of the Nordic region.
You are entitled to cancel this agreement and return any goods within 14 days without specifying a reason. The return policy expires 14 days after the day when you, or any third party that you have indicated as the recipient (excluding the shipping company), take physical possession of the good or goods. If you would like to return a good, you must inform Speedheater System AB of your decision to cancel the agreement by way of a clear message (e.g. a letter sent in the mail or email). You may use the attached template, but using the template is not required.
You can reach us at the following addresses and phone number:
Speedheater System AB
Norrlandsgatan 1, 441 57 Alingsås
Phone number: 031-336 85 50
For your return to be accepted within the allotted timeframe, make sure to send your message indicating your desire to return the good within 14 days of taking physical possession of the good.
Once we have been informed When you cancel this agreement, we will reimburse any payments that we have received from you, including standard shipping charges (but excluding any additional shipping charges that were paid as a result of a more expensive delivery option than the cheapest standard delivery that we offer). The refund will be made without any undue delay from the time we receive the good from you and are able to check that the good is in the same condition as when we sent it to you. You are responsible for any reduced value of the good that is a result of handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the good. We will issue the refund using the same payment method as the method you used to pay us intitially, unless otherwise agreed upon explicitly with us. All refunds issued will be made at no cost to you.
When exercising your right to return a good, You, as the customer, are responsible to pay any fees associated with shipping the good back to us. We are unable to cover any costs for the return shipment of goods bought online.